The Process - From Start to Performance
The music should be the easiest part of your wedding planning process. Here is how we make sure it is.
- Inquire about our availability on our Contact Us page. We will send you an emailed quote for our services.
- After you receive our quote, please ask questions or choose an ensemble option for your event.
- Use our provided login to enter your wedding day details on our website.
- We will send you a performance contract via email based on the details you chose.
- Print the contract (or scan) and send back to the address provided. A deposit based on the ensemble size is due with the contract to hold the date.
- Update your details online as they become more clear.
- Record your music selections online and modify as needed
- A week or so before the wedding, add notes to the music to indicate who will be entering for each piece and verify the order
- Receive a final confirmation from us with all the details about a week before the wedding
- All musicians performing check in online with Mark about 48 hours before the event
- All musicians receive a group text the day of the wedding to coordinate last minute changes or updates
- Enjoy the performance!